Things To Consider in Buying Perfect Shoe
1. Look for comfort, flexibility/ elasticity, softness, fine texture. Never settle for shoe because of it’s style that just officially catch your eyes or you definitely you find it in shoe catalog nor it’s a brand wears by famous celebs. Remember that “what soothe your eye best is not always the right choice to take”.
2. Always asked for assistance whenever you are buying shoes, so they can help you find the right shoe size for you.
3. When buying shoe remember to take the shoe that matches your bigger feet, because our feet differ in sizes, your one foot is bigger than the other, and you can’t hardly noticed it without proper shoe measurement guide
4. Buy shoe in the late afternoon or much later is better, for our feet have a tendency to expand it size after our day of work.
5. Always give half an inch allowance from your said shoe size.
6. When buying go to the shoe that will cover your toes and your heel specially when it’s a working or walking shoe to give you a maximum protection and support, and not that too flat heel/ no heel or low heel shoes to make your feet secure from dangerous element on the road.
7. Take your time when buying shoes, don’t rush.
* Our Feet is the most exhausted part of our body for it carries our body weight often times it’s also the most neglected part of our body. Think of how much money you’ll throw in buying shoes that is not right for you, think of how ignorant you’ll stay following the fashion trend and just consistently straining you feet every time you’re using it. Think of how grave you want your feet to suffer and for how long you would take your feet for granted. It’s not the matter of trendy fashion and cost, what matter most is the comfort feeling it can give your feet, that’s the key in choosing the perfect shoe it’s the one that fit best.