Every child is unique, parents must pay attention to their child sleeping behaviour and pattern. This is the best way to detect if your child is already undergoing sleeping problems to avoid associated problem related with this in the future.The child must establish and maintain good sleeping habits that is sound, make them more refresh and well rested when they get up.
1. Be consistent in giving your child a sleeping rules. and observe if the routine is working then you can adopt this sleeping pattern.
2. Consider the number of hours each family member need and if every member is getting enough sleep. It’s very important to look on to this matter and prioritize and discuss any sleeping problems with your health care provider to be properly treated according to the National Sleep Foundation.
3. Any sleeping problems like, snoring, stalling, can’t hardly fall asleep, night-time awakening, problem in breathing like loud and heavy could be the evident result of child day time activity like being overtired.
4. Discuss or coordinate to someone who’s looking at your child when you’re away the sleeping pattern of your child.
5. Set a regular bed time and wake time, sleeping pattern is the most convenient way that your child can easily adapt and adjust to his/ her internal body clock or circadian rhythm.
6. keep the bedroom intended for sleeping only, removed all the things that can’t distract your child’s attentions like television, computer and other game console.
7. Give your child a comfortable clothing, wear socks if possible because our toes is the most sensitive to cold.
8. Check the room condition, if there’s adequate lighting just enough for the eyes not too bright nor not too dimmed, and also check the temperature that is adaptable to the body of the child.