1. Just wear the right size clothes for you, don’t wear too tight or body-hugging this will just show off your problem area. And loosen clothes will add more pound on you and will make you more bigger.
2. Avoid clothes with horizontal stripes pattern, these will make you appear more heavier and rounder. If you are too thin don’t wear vertical stripes pattern for it will make you look very very thin and sickly.
3. Do not wear round neck neckline or too closed neckline, it will make you too heavier on top and it will make your neck less visible making you look stumpy but instead wear V-neck or deep neckline to emphasize your neck and also V-line waist on skirt of dress, this will reduce your bulky appearance.
4. Boot cut pants and slim jeans are best for you, this will make your legs leaner and more slimmer.
5. Avoid big belts but any dress that has a separation in between or under your breastbone is good, unless the color is divided, the lighter color will create more bulky look for you and will make you too heavy in the said area.
6. Avoid Bulky jewelries and too much accessories specially just within your neck area. It will add more weight on you, don’t wear too small jewelries either.
7. Avoid pleats, flare, ruffles, over lapping dresses, it will just give you extra pounds.
Too Look Taller in a Clothes.
1. Short or petite structure should avoid wearing too long skirt, this will only make you look very short. Just wear skirt right below your knees.
2. Avoid ankle length skirt or pants, this will cut the portion of your legs and it will make your legs much shorter than usual.
3. Avoid wearing closed neck or turtlenecks, this make your neck appears shorter and stumpy.
4. In choosing pants avoid wearing too high on your waist or too low in your hips, wear pants right above your hips. To avoid making your legs or your lower limbs looks shorter.
5. Avoid wearing coats, cardigans, blazers with more than 3 buttons this will draw more attention to your shorter upper body.
6. Tops should just fall slightly below your hips will make you look more elongated.
7. Vertical patterns with thin stripes will add more length to your appearance.
8. Avoid baggy, big pockets, or too much puckering around the hips as it will only add you more pounds but will make you shorter.
9. Wear height- increasing shoes, like shoes with thicker insole or or with thicker soles. This will elevate your stature.