Conflicts, disagreements, misunderstanding, always been a part of every relationship. We cannot avoid it, it’s because two complete different being put together, you can’t never expect a totally same personality that it’s so agreeing for each other because that is impossible for only opposite pole attracts to each other. These differences play a major role in ending such a beautiful love story, breaks up and even perfect marriages fail.
In the end no one comes out as a winner, no one had much greater pain, for they are both equally hurt, both of them are loser. Why it has to happen? just because they grow tired of same old thing? too sad right? That it has to end this way. They let their constant disagreement lead them to a more serious complex condition that no one is eager to iron it out. No one is willing to raise their white flags, no one is laying their pride and they let their ego over rule them also being so selfish enough to think that it’s only him/her were hurting having self pity and wanted to seen as a victim of this foolish game of love they played.
Here’s The Key for Keeping your Relationship Strong
1. Never seek yourself in him/ her – remember that you’re two different being, so avoid comparing yourself to him/ her for your qualities are not all the same. Don’t expect him/ her to be like you. Just be frank and honest to say what you like and don’t like and asked him/ her to do the same.
2. Always see the good in him/ her – don’t be a fault finder always looking for his/ her weakness and strike him/ her there. Always understand his/ her flaws and forgive all his/ her mistakes and weakness.
3. Take time to share – always share what you have, your accomplishment, your triumphs, your joys, your dreams, you secrets, your plans, your fears, your strongest and weakest point, share everything without limiting yourself from opening up. Eventually if you are working, whenever you get home share what have you been done the whole day while being away from him/ her/.
4. Always give way – specially when one is not in the mood, we must understand each other for we all have our own lowest point. Just keep your mouth shut to avoid confrontation and hurting each other further. it will all passed by. Remember ” love is a two-way street, it’s giving and taking”
5. Never involved third-party – settle things between the two of you alone, talk it over and never involve others to your problem.
- These are the key points you need to consider, just set aside you pride and ego, someone should always raise his/ her white flag. Never sleep with problems unsettled. Be sensitive to the feeling of the other. Just bear in mind that among all the people in this big world, it happened that it’s your two hearts that meet, that’s what we call destiny. Think it over. Nobody teaches you to love one another, it’s your heart that felt it. Nobody instruct you to be with each other, it’s your choice to be with one another so whatever your differences are, learn to mend it and accept each other as a whole different person that you love so much. Don’t get defeated by your differences, For if you lost this love it might take you a lifetime to find one so keep your grip tight and secure and never let him/ her slips away.